Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nothings.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, but I like to believe the things that stumbleupon.com brings me to.
Apparently there are just some words in other Languages that there is just no English equivalent for and here is one of them.

Kummerspeck (German)
Excess weight gained from emotional overeating. Literally, grief bacon.

Read the full thing here: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/94828#ixzz1qgU8I0zbKummerspeck (German) Excess weight gained from emotional overeating. Literally, grief bacon.




Also some pretty pictures; 

That's nice eh. 

I went to the lake today. Biked my face off. It felt fantastic! I can't even begin to describe to you how much I am loving the weather and the blossoms and the sun. Everything. It makes me want to camp and just live outside. :)

That is all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment