Today is definitely the second day of my German Intensive Course and also I have been here a solid business week. I do not plan on spending half of my time living a life in Österreich (Austria) and the other half updating everyone about it! But then again sorry for not getting on this sooner.
1. Everything is cooler in Europe.
2. The Alps are so gorgeous that photos cannot represent their beauty.
3. The semester does not start until March. I am actually in a German course currently though.
I have my German Intensive from 9am - 12:30, M-F, and Tuesday/Thursday I continue it until 3pm.
4. Angelina Stancampiano (from Oklahoma City University also) is here with me and has helped my adjustment beyond belief.
5. I personally am having a hard time adjusting to the food.
6. There are basically no overweight people here (I attribute this to their food and public transportation).
<<<Keeping it super awkward really early in the morning. It's about a 30 minute walk/10 minute bus ride to the University.
Angelina and I walk it together though to avoid missing the bus and to help with our figures. ;)
All of the exciting things (there are some terribly awful things too) that have happened will have to be undocumented by myself. I will say that good-bye's are the hardest and travelling alone in a place you do not know the language with 3 suitcases can be near deadly. Thank God for bungee cords. Oh, always carry some kind of blunt object to ward off creepers and granola bars to keep hunger at bay.