Friday, June 8, 2012

Serbia and dinosaurs, among other things..



I was thinking about how when I'm in America again I will have this insane information overload. It will be way too much to understand everyone and everything I see. AH! I'll be with people and go.. "Oh my! They are speaking English!" Which is a big deal when you live in a German speaking country but it's not so big of a deal when you live in an English speaking country. -_-

In other news, I survived my trip to Serbia. It was completely epic to hang out with my friends for an extended period of time like that. :)


















There are so many more pictures but that is the end for now. (^_^)




Photo: Argh happy birthday ye to me bestest matey, Captain Morgan! We celebrate in pirate style here in Klagenfurt 
I actually don't feel like telling about the trip right now. It was actually last month and I never updated my blog over it. I just need to get a blog up to motivate myself to put more blogs up that have pictures.

Hey hey guys I'm finally in my 20s! Officially 20 years old to be exact. I don't feel older. I feel like I've looked in about the same age range for awhile now. It was actually a pretty epic experience! My Oklahoma buddy (Angelina) ended up throwing me a semi-surprise partay ohhhh yeah. It was of course pirate themed considering that I AM CAPTAIN MORGAN. Thank you cheap popular rum for giving me a nickname. I got to wear a hat and be blind folded and the whole nine yards. :D


Anyway I am just living my normal day to day life - dreading the end. Did I mention that I leave in less than a month? It has gone way too fast and I'm considering going rogue.
It's to the point. 
I've hit insanity. 


I have also been enjoying my webcam immensely.





And hanging out with my friend Jérémy.
He and blow up dinosaur toys have many of the same qualities. 


 Like blank soulless eyes.


What.


No comments:

Post a Comment